2008/12/18

"Rémy" winner of Méribel festival


In may, I shot a short called "Rémy", and last week it was screened at the Méribel festival where it was selected to be among the twelve winner.
A nice story between a little boy and his grand father who are both named Rémy.
I shot with Panasonic HVX200 with a P+S Techniks mini35, I therefore needed a lot of light to illuminate the smalls sets.


For this short, I wanted to make a picture very natural with sensibility and give a soft contrast.
With my gaffers, Jocelin DELAS and Stéphane BLUM, we talked about the different solutions to make the picture as we wanted.


One of the directors phoned me yesterday, to tell me they were choosen to shoot the teaser of "L'étrange festival de Lyon" for they 2nd edition.

You can watch the trailer of "Rémy", directed by Romain BASSET and Christophe BERTHEMIN, produced by 504 Productions.


No comments:

Post a Comment