2010/06/21

TV commercial

In March I shot with the Red One, my first TV commercial.
The marketing's head of the product wanted basic beauty shots on green-screen for the commercial. I propose to the director Waheed KHAN to shot with a little beat character to structure the body with light.


I work only with diffuse source with Fresnel tungsten with chimera.
With the Red One I work at with Zeiss lenses at 5.6 stop with Soft FX filters.


I make a variable fill light to make the opening shot of the commercial and have on the first frame of the commercial a very contrast light before a very pure light.


For some picture I used a wall-o-lite put on the floor to make a diffuse back-light with a 1/4 CTB for details of the body.


Tommorow I will meet the colorist with the director to make the last step of post-production of the commercial.
I will share the commercial when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment